Requirements for Graduate Credit - For Non-GU Students
1. Fill out the Graduate Non-Matriculated Registration form.
- Registration is for; FALL, SPRING or SUMMER.
- Area of study is PHYSICAL EDUCATION.
- Course Information:
Course #: 696A
Section #: 01
Course Title: PSIA
2. Return the following materials to Gonzaga University:
- All completed forms.
- Tuition payment made out to Gonzaga University (There is a reduced tuition fee for all undergraduate and graduate students taking the course. The fee will be based on the current year’s tuition rates).
- Verification of successful completion of PSIA Certification Exams.
- Completed Gonzaga University evaluation form.
- Completed academic written requirements and evaluations.
Written requirements for graduate credit - for everyone
Graduate:Prepare a written paper (typed or computer generated) of at least eight (8) pages in length, correctly footnoted/referenced if needed.
- How did the material over which you were tested relate to the preparation clinics and/or informal instruction you received in preparation for the exam?
- How professional was the process you went through in taking the exam?
- Did preparation for and taking the PSIA Exam increase your teaching skills?
- Did preparation for and taking the PSIA Exam increase your skiing skills?
- Detail your relationship with PSIA and skiing/snowboarding and what you see as the most influential aspect of that relationship on your life.
- What does professional ski/snowboard instruction mean to you and how do you see the PSIA professional changing in the next 10 years?
Send all materials to:
Dr. Jon Sunderland,
502 East Boone, AD 25
Spokane WA 99258
If you have any questions concerning the forms, and/or assignments please call Dr. Sunderland at 1-800-533-2554 ext 3475 or (509) 313-3475.