Track 1 - Functional Analysis
The education of individual learners is a science as well as an art. Applications of the scientific method and established principles of learning are critical for improving the educational outcome for all individuals, regardless of disability or demographic status.
Our Program is for Professionals Seeking:
- Training in functional behavior assessment
- A Master's Degree in Special Education
- Perform functional behavior assessment (a requirement of I.D.E.A. Law)
- Develop and conduct applied research projects
- Offer consulting services (to schools and other service agencies serving persons with disabilities)
- Convenient schedules for working adults (early evening and summer classes)
- 2 year program
- Emphasis on Applied Behavior Analysis
- In depth, hands-on experiences with people who display severe problem behavior
- At Gonzaga University in Spokane, WA
- Provides training for working with people of all ages (toddlers through adult)
Click here to get the complete program outline.