- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- A completed graduate application. Within the application you will be required to submit the following: 2 letters of recommendation, a copy of your resume, and a statement of purpose (guidelines are included in the application).
- One (1) official transcript from each college or university attended. If you attend Gonzaga, please note that GU transcripts are ordered by the Graduate Admissions Office on your behalf.
- Experience working with children or a special needs population.
- An interview with the department
- Submission of foreign transcripts in the original language and a certified English copy
- An official TOEFL score of 88 ibt, 580 (written) OR an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher OR successful completion of Gonzaga University’s ESL program
- Copy of passport
- Completed financial declaration form with original supporting bank statements (showing at least US $22,900) or official letter from sponsoring agency