Designed for educators interested in pursuing a Washington State Principal Certificate.
Currently hold a Master's Degree and just seeking certification
- A 540-clock hour administrative internship.
- Participation and completion of the On-line Leadership Role Seminars (Fall & Spring)
- Completion of online portfolio
- Practitioner based and embedded in the field
- Must attend the 5 required retreat days
Apply online now for a SOE graduate program
Request more info on DELA programs.
View the DELA online graduate catalog.
Principal/Prog Admin Certification Student Handbook
View the Principal/Prog Admin Certification Student Handbook.
Mentor & Intern Guide
View the Mentor & Intern Resource Guide.
714 E. Boone Ave.
AD Box 25
Spokane, WA 99258
Phone: (509) 313-3664
Fax: (509) 313-3482