- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- A completed graduate application. Within the application you will be required to submit the following: 2 letters of recommendation and a statement of purpose (guidelines are included in the application).
- One (1) official degree bearing transcript and one official transcript from all other colleges or universities attended. If you attend Gonzaga, please note that GU transcripts are ordered by the Graduate Admissions Office on your behalf.
- Official scores from the Graduate Records Exam (GRE) general aptitude test or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). Scores must be less than 5 years old. this requirement may be waived if you have completed an advanced degree
- An interview with the department
International Applicants (does not apply to Master of Counselling Canadian students)
- Submission of foreign transcripts in the original language and a certified English copy
- An official TOEFL score of 88 ibt, 580 (written) OR an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher OR successful completion of Gonzaga University’s ESL program
- Copy of passport
- Completed financial declaration form with original supporting bank statements (showing at least US $22,900) or official letter from sponsoring agency