Jeanne Foster Wardian Student Leadership Awards - 2009
The Jeanne Foster Wardian Leadership Awards is presented to an undergraduate and graduate student selected from each of our departments. The recipients of this year's award demonstrate evidence of excellent scholastic achievement, disciplinary competence, commitment to education through service, and integrity of character. A plaque with their names will be displayed in the Rosauer Center.
- Mary Ward, M.A. School Counseling
- Ricky Solitaire, M.A. Community Counseling
- Cari Krening, Master of Anesthesiology Education
- Heather Shouse, B.Ed. Special Education
- Charles (C.J.) McClure, B.Ed. Sports Management
- Ashley Payne, M.A. Sport and Athletic Administration
- Lyndsay Cavanaugh, MIT Elementary Education
- Andy Lundquist, B.A. Religious Studies, Secondary School Certification
- Lindsey Harpole, MIT Special Education
Jeanne Foster Wardian Faculty Award - 2008
- Dr. Diane Tunnell, Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Sport and Physical Education
Jeanne Foster Wardian Staff Award - 2009
- Shannan Palomba, Secretary to the Department of Special Education
Dr. Robert Bialozor, Emeritus Professor
Dr. Rober Bialozor, professor for the Department of Educational Leadership and Administration, was awarded Emeritus Faculty status by the University.
Request more info. on SOE Programs.