Achievement in our undergraduate and graduate programs is evaluated against student learning outcomes that are defined and measured for each program. These outcomes are reviewed as part of Gonzaga's regular accreditation process and help ensure the rigor and quality of our academic programs.
Select a program below to view its learning outcomes.
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (DNAP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post Baccalaureate (DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post Master's (DNP)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Leadership in Healtchare (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Second MSN Degree
- RN to MSN