- Still Accepting Applications for Summer 2019
- Classes Start - May 2019
Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Complete the Online Application
Submit one official transcript from each college or university attended.
- If your cumulative GPA falls below a 3.0 please include an explanation of GPA statement.
- If you previously attended Gonzaga or are a current student, GU transcripts are ordered by your Admissions Counselor on your behalf.
Official transcripts can be mailed or emailed to:
Virtual Campus Admissions
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0068
Request a minimum of 2 letter of recommendations through the online application. Your references will be contacted directly by us via email with directions for submitting their letters of recommendation and evaluation checklist on your behalf. Provide a minimum of two professional recommenders who can evaluate your leadership, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, judgement, professional practice and your ability and capacity to complete a graduate degree. Supervisors or past professors are best. Please note: recommendations from family members are not accepted.
Submit a three to five page piece of the applicant’s written academic work. A complete paper is not required; it should be a piece of what the applicant considers a good example of his/her writing and research ability.
Statement of Purpose
Submit an essay that is well written, organized, and approximately one page in length. It must also include the following:
- A description of your interests in theology and leadership
- An assessment of your current strengths
- A description what you hope to gain from the Master of Arts in Theology and Leadership program.
- Submit your resume of professional experience.
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is recommended but not required.
- If you choose to submit an MAT or GRE as part of your application package, please submit the official score to Gonzaga.
- Scores older than 5 years are not considered valid.
Call or Text (509) 313-6239 or (866) 380-5323
Information is subject to change.