The application for the Summer 2024 cohort is now open!
- Priority Deadline: February 14th, 2024.
- Final Deadline: April 24th, 2024.
Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
If documents have been generated using artificial intelligence (AI), your application may be denied.
- Complete the Online Application
Submit one official transcript from each college or university attended.
- If your cumulative GPA falls below a 3.0 please include an explanation of GPA statement in your application.
- If you previously attended Gonzaga or are a current student, GU transcripts are ordered by your Admissions Counselor on your behalf.
Official transcripts can be emailed or mailed to:
Graduate Admissions Operations
AD Box 102
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0068
Request a minimum of two (2) letters of recommendation through the online application. Your references will be contacted directly via email with directions for submitting their letters of recommendation and evaluation checklist on your behalf. Provide a minimum of two professional recommenders who can evaluate your leadership, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, judgement, professional practice and your ability and capacity to complete a graduate degree. Please note: recommendations from family members are not accepted.
Submit three to five pages of written academic work, it is not required to be a complete paper (it can be a portion of a completed paper). The writing sample should be a piece of writing you consider an accurate example of your current writing and research ability.
Statement of Purpose
Submit an essay that is well written, organized, and approximately one page in length. It must include the following key points:
- A description of your interest in the program
- An assessment of your current strengths
- A description what you hope to gain from the program
- Submit your resume of professional experience
Military-Connected & Veteran Students
- Currently, all active-duty military members must have permission/approval from an Education Services Officer (ESO), Military Counselor, or the Military Service prior to applying.
- For more information on how to apply for the GI Bill and related benefits, please visit the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs How to Apply page.
- Visit Gonzaga’s Military & Veteran Students for more information regarding benefits and student support
Information is subject to change.