Gonzaga's Master of Arts in Theology and Leadership program offers a strong theology core with courses in scripture, history, systematic and moral theology, and Ignatian spirituality.
You will also take elective courses from our Master's in Organizational Leadership program.
- Read and interpret sacred texts and theological arguments in light of their historical and cultural contexts
- Translate major theological themes into contemporary contexts
- Analyze theological arguments using foundational, methodological and hermeneutical tools
- Understand and analyze organizational behavior and leadership models
- Integrate Ignatian spirituality in theological education and leadership formation
- 9 Classes in Core Courses
- 2 Classes in Organizational Leadership Electives
- 2 required on-campus immersions