Enjoy the Show!
We ask that you observe the policies below to help us make events at the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center enjoyable and memorable for you, fellow theater-goers, and performers on the stage.
Important Ticket Policies
- When picking up tickets at the Box Office, please be prepared to present photo ID.
- All ticket sales are final. The Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center does not issue refunds for ticket purchases.
- In the very rare case of a canceled performance, we will offer replacement tickets or refunds.
- Please do not send credit card information via email or leave on voicemail.
- Tickets sold online for performances at the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center should be purchased only through links from gonzaga.edu web pages, Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center email, and web pages reached directly through the official Gonzaga University Ticket Center site: gonzaga.edu/ticketcenter. No other sites have been authorized by the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center or Gonzaga University to sell tickets. Ticket purchased through unauthorized sites may not be valid for admission.
- For further details please review our complete Gonzaga Performing Arts Ticket Policies.
All sales are final. No refunds will be made due to event time or date change(s). For information on an event canceled due to inclement weather, see Canceled or Postponed Events.
Generally, ticket exchanges must be for the same event, venue, and date. At their discretion, some Presenters may allow exchanges for a longer running series, such as theatrical shows, or for events presented within the same organization or GU department. Exchanges may not be available for independently produced events.
Ticket exchange requests must be received at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled performance and are subject to availability. New tickets must be of equal or greater price than your current tickets. Any balance due from a ticket exchange is the responsibility of the ticket holder.
No exchanges or credit will be available after a show has passed.
Exchanges can be requested in person at the Box Office or by email at email@example.com. Original tickets must be returned to receive the new tickets in exchange.
The Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center (and Magnuson Theater) Box Office accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX credit & debit cards, checks & money orders (made payable to Gonzaga University), and cash for all ticket sales and donation-related transactions.
Door/Gate Opening Times
Lobby Open / Box Office Sales 90 minutes prior to curtain
Auditorium Doors for Seating 30 minutes prior to curtain
Box Office Hours
Box office hours may vary. Visit our Tickets page for the latest information.
The Gonzaga Performing arts Box Office operates Will Call at the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center (211 E. DeSmet – across from the Jundt Art Museum) during regular office hours, Monday - Friday Noon - 5:00pm. On performance days and weekends, will call will open at the same time as doors/gate for the event you are attending.
Event day Will Call is transferred to the appropriate venue's ticket booth for every event. Performances in the Magnuson Theatre will have will call tickets held onsite for pickup starting at the door/gate opening time.
Valid picture identification is required for any ticket pick up. Will Call tickets will only be released to the name on the Will Call envelope. No refunds will be given for tickets that are not picked up.
All tickets must be picked up by the performance’s scheduled start time. After that time you are no longer guaranteed your reserved seat. Late seating is at the sole discretion of management and is not guaranteed. If you are placed in a new seat by management after the performance has begun, you may not be able to return to your originally reserved seat. As a courtesy to others, patrons who exit the theater during a performance will be admitted back into the auditorium only during an intermission or suitable pause, if any. Video monitors in the lobby allow patrons to view portions of performances. There will be no refunds or exchanges granted for missed performances or late seating.
If an event or performance is canceled or rescheduled due to an extraordinary event or circumstances beyond the control of Gonzaga University such as inclement weather, natural disaster, loss of power, or other force majeure, ticket holders can exchange an original ticket for a ticket to a future regular season performance, subject to availability. Ticket holders may exchange their ticket at the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center Box Office during normal business hours. Ticket holders must have the original ticket to the canceled event in order to exchange free of charge. Credit may be applied to patron account for future performance attendance in the event that exchange is not possible. No refunds will be issued.
Each ticket issued by the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center on Gonzaga University campus is a revocable license and may be withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of Gonzaga University. All tickets are subject to the rules, regulations, and policies of Gonzaga University. Tickets may be revoked for reasons including, but not limited to the following: failure to meet renewal / payment deadlines, violating the unruly behavior/sportsmanship clause including drunk or disorderly conduct, scalping or resale of tickets above face value, obscene behavior, and ownership disputes.
The holder of the ticket assumes all risks incidental to attending the event for which it was issued, whether such risks occur prior to, during, or subsequent to the actual event. The ticket holder agrees to hold Gonzaga University and other participating institutions harmless from any damages or injuries that might arise in the course of being a patron of the arts.
In the event that season tickets are offered, it would be on a one-year basis only. The opportunity to renew said season tickets is a privilege granted by Gonzaga University, which may be withdrawn at the discretion of the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center department. While Gonzaga University has and will continue to exercise reasonable efforts to allow season ticket holders the opportunity to renew season tickets, Gonzaga performing arts and the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center, nonetheless, reserves the right to review all accounts before offering season tickets for the following season.
All costs incurred by Gonzaga University, including attorney's fees, relating to any dispute concerning season ticket ownership costs, benefits, and/or policies (whether or not Gonzaga University is named as a party in any litigation) will be charged to the season ticket holder.
Modification or Relocation of Seats
The Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center on Gonzaga University campus reserves the right to modify, re-seat, and relocate ticket holder’s seats for any reason. Such relocation, modification or re-seating is within Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center sole discretion.
A fee of $5 per ticket may be assessed to replace lost, damaged or stolen tickets. In the event of theft, please contact your local police department to report the crime and obtain a copy of the police report prior to contacting the ticket office to have the tickets replaced. Damaged tickets will be accepted at the turnstiles providing the ticket is intact and legible. If the ticket has been damaged beyond recognition, a replacement will need to be issued. In all cases of lost, stolen, or damaged tickets, please contact a ticket office representative who will advise you on the necessary procedure to receive replacements.
Cameras and Recording Devices
Before the show starts, please take a moment to silence and put away your phone, unwrap cough-drops, take off your coat, get comfortable in your seat, and anything else that will help you other audience members enjoy a distraction-free performance.
Broadcasts, telecasting, recording, or reproducing any rehearsal or performance (or parts thereof) in or about the premises is NOT permitted without the prior express written consent of the Myrtle Woldson Center and Artist or Artists’ agency.
We encourage introducing young people to the performing arts at an early and appropriate age. However, unless an event is designated for younger audiences, children under the age of 5 years should not attend events in the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center. As a courtesy to other patrons and the performers, parents or guardians of children making distracting sounds or movements may be asked by the House Manager to move to different seating or watch from the lobby monitors. An adult must accompany children under the age of 12. All persons in the theater must have a ticket.
Patrons requiring accessible seating may purchase one accessible seat and up to 3 companion seats in the same row, based on availability, consistent with regular ticket policies (i.e. during sale dates and hours, at comparable ticket prices, etc.) In the event of a sale with a limited number of tickets, ticket holders will only be able to purchase the set number of tickets available to purchase.
Accessible seating is sold based on availability. Accessible seats are reserved for individuals with disabilities who require the specific features of accessible seating.
Normally, tickets for accessible seats may not be sold to individuals who do not need the specific features of accessible seats. However, unsold accessible seats may be released and sold when a) tickets for all non-accessible seats have been sold; b) when tickets for all non-accessible seats in a particular seating section have been sold; and c) when tickets for all non-accessible seats in a particular price category have been sold. Also, ticket holders with a ticket for an accessible seat may transfer it, in accordance with Ticket Holder Terms and Conditions, to someone who does not have a disability.
If available, tickets for ADA seating can be purchased over the phone, via the Gonzaga performing arts Ticket Office at (509) 313-2787, or in person prior to events during regular ticket office hours at the Box Office.
Accessible Seating Exchanges
Ticket holders requiring accessible seating may exchange up to four (4) tickets, one (1) for the person in need of accessible seating and three (3) for companion seating.
Accessible seating exchanges are filled on a first come, first served basis and are subject to availability. Ticket holders are encouraged to make arrangements in advance with the Gonzaga performing arts Ticket Office.
Subject to availability, the Ticket Office will use its best efforts to provide such tickets in a location comparable to their original tickets.
Service animals are welcome inside the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center. So that we can provide you with the best seating options, please alert the Box Office when you purchase tickets if you plan to attend with a service animal.
Service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness while in the building. Only those animal companions qualifying as service animals under Washington State Law will be allowed.
Gonzaga complies with the Washington State Clean Indoor Air Act, prohibiting smoking and the use of tobacco products and e-cigarettes in all buildings or within 25 feet of entrances, windows, or ventilation intake.
No firearms of any kind are allowed in any part of the theater. If theatrical firearms are used in a performance, notices will be posted in the lobby or printed in programs.
Unruly behavior will not be tolerated at any Gonzaga performing arts event, and in some circumstances, will result in the offender's ejection from the facility. Such behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- The abuse of alcohol or other intoxicants.
- Fighting, taunting, or any action that may harm or endanger others in the facility.
- Any use of and/or refusal to extinguish smoking materials in the facility.
- Abusive or foul language and obscene actions.
- Any behavior resulting in the disruption of the event.
- Throwing objects of any kind onto the stage.
- Any other conduct deemed to be beyond the bounds of reason for a patron attending a performing arts event.
- Patrons who are arrested and repeat violators who are found to be season ticket holders may have their ticket privileges permanently revoked - regardless of whether or not the patrons or violators are season ticket holders of record.
Disclaimer/ Assumption of Risks & Release of Liability
The ticket holder assumes all direct and indirect risks incidental to the performance and/or related events to which this ticket admits holder, including but not limited to, danger of being injured by equipment, players or officials entering the spectator areas; pre- and post- event and intermission-related activities; lost, stolen, damaged personal property; and any incidents or accidents associated with crowds of people.
The holder agrees that Gonzaga University, its performers, faculty, staff, and other individuals are not liable for injuries or property losses resulting from any such causes. Purchaser assumes all responsibility in case of accident or property loss on behalf of themselves and their guests.
Ticket Holder Terms & Conditions
- Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the event. Ticket Holder voluntarily agrees that Gonzaga University, Gonzaga University Performing Arts Departments, the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center, participating performance groups, and all other respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employees are expressly released by holder from any claims arising from such causes.
- In the event of a cancellation or rescheduling of an event, the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center at Gonzaga University shall not be required to issue a refund. Ticket holder is offered the opportunity to attend a rescheduled event or to exchange this ticket for another event of the same performance type as designated by the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center except as otherwise provided by law.
- The Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center does not condone the practice of reselling Gonzaga performing arts tickets above face value. If you are caught scalping or reselling Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center tickets above face value, the Ticket Office may terminate season or individual event tickets. Ticket holder assumes all risks incident to the performance or related events, including the risk of lost, stolen or damaged property or personal injury.
- Gonzaga reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission to or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly, who uses vulgar or abusive language or who fails to comply with these or other Gonzaga and Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center regulations. Breach of any of the foregoing will automatically terminate this license. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES EXCEPT AS THE PROVIDED HEREIN. EVENT DATE AND TIME SUBJECT TO CHANGE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be lost, stolen or counterfeit, and if so, are void.
- Ticket Holder agrees by use of this ticket, not to transmit or aid in the transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event for which this ticket is issued. Holder acknowledges that the event may be broadcast or otherwise publicized, and hereby grants permission to utilize holder’s image or likeness in connection with any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event.
- In conformance with Gonzaga University policy and facility rules, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, controlled substances, recording devices, bundles and containers of any kind may not be brought into the premises. Some facilities may enforce additional restrictions to other items including, but not limited to bags, backpacks, umbrellas, baby carriers, strollers, signs, and banners. Please consult all venue/facility/locality regulations prior to attendance at the event.
- This ticket is only valid for the event and seat for which it is issued. This ticket is not redeemable for cash. It is unlawful to reproduce this ticket in any form. Unless indicated otherwise, prices include all applicable taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).
The first line of your account information (as shown on your ticket invoice) denotes the ticket holder of record. For your protection, we will only accept payments, address changes, seat improvements, additional seat requests, and inquiries from the person designated as the ticket holder, their spouse, or a legal representative. Tickets held in the name of a business should designate a company representative to make such changes and inquiries.
It is your responsibility to inform the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center Ticket Office of any changes in your address. Please keep us informed of all account corrections such as address changes, contact person changes for organizations, phone numbers, and new email addresses etc. Submit new information in writing to the Gonzaga Performing Arts Ticket Office, 502 E. Boone Ave. AD 55, Spokane, WA 99258-0066, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or through your online account.
Unauthorized Ticket Use
Absent express, written permission from the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center, tickets shall not be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes including contests and sweepstakes. Any ticket holder whose ticket(s) are found to be used for, or in conjunction with, any commercial purposes or promotions, including, but not limited to sweepstakes, giveaways, or drawings will have their ticket privileges permanently revoked with regard to the tickets in question.
Donate Your Tickets Back to Gonzaga
Not able to attend an event? Don't let your tickets go to waste! Return your tickets to the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center. Ticket holders may receive tax-deductible gift credit, upon request, for the face value of each ticket returned to the Gonzaga performing arts Ticket Office.
To return your tickets, email email@example.com and indicate which event(s) and the section, row(s), and seat number(s) of the ticket(s) you would like to return. The barcodes to your tickets will be deactivated and new tickets will be printed by the Ticket Office.