Enjoy the Show!
We ask that you observe the policies below to help us make events at the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center enjoyable and memorable for you, fellow theater-goers, and performers on the stage.
Important Ticket Policies
- When picking up tickets at the Box Office, please be prepared to present photo ID.
- All ticket sales are final. The Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center does not issue refunds for ticket purchases.
- In the very rare case of a canceled performance, we will offer replacement tickets or refunds.
- Please do not send credit card information via email or leave on voicemail.
- Tickets sold online for performances at the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center should be purchased only through links from gonzaga.edu web pages, Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center email, and web pages reached directly through the official Gonzaga University Ticket Center site: gonzaga.edu/ticketcenter. No other sites have been authorized by the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center or Gonzaga University to sell tickets. Ticket purchased through unauthorized sites may not be valid for admission.
For shows with more than one performance, you may exchange tickets through the Box Office for another performance of the same production when seating is available. There is no additional fee to exchange tickets. However, if seating is not available at the same price level as the ticket you wish to exchange, you will be responsible for the difference in price.
We encourage introducing young people to the performing arts at an early and appropriate age. However, unless an event is designated for younger audiences, children under the age of 5 years will not be admitted to events in the Center's performing spaces. As a courtesy to other patrons and the performers, parents or guardians of children making distracting sounds or movements may be asked to leave the theater or move to different seats. An adult must accompany children age of 12 and under. All persons in the theater must have a ticket. (The foregoing does not apply to a child being breastfed).