The Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center
The Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center welcomes Spokane-area audiences to year-round music, theatre, and dance performances by Gonzaga students and faculty, regional performers and arts organizations, and national artists and productions.
The new Center was made possible through an extraordinary $55 million gift from the late Miss Myrtle Woldson. Through her generosity and love for the arts, Miss Woldson has provided a state-of-the-art performing arts facility where the Gonzaga community and people of Spokane can learn, create, share, and enjoy.
Inside the Center
The Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center is home to:
- The 759-seat Fr. Bernard J. Coughlin, S.J. Theater
- The 168-seat Martin and Edwidge Woldson Recital Hall
- The Myrtle Woldson Collection
- An educational performing arts design studio
Location and Hours
The Center is located on the Gonzaga University campus at 211 East DeSmet Avenue.
The Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center and Myrtle Woldson Collection:
- Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
(Lobby areas and administrative offices are open weekdays. Performance spaces open for scheduled events only)
Box Office: (when performances and events are scheduled)
- Monday - Friday, noon to 5pm
- 90 minutes before each performance
- 509-313-2787 (313-ARTS)