Box Office Location and HoursNOTE: The Box Office is closed until further notice. Please contact us by phone if you have any questions. 509-313-2787 (313-ARTS)
The Box Office is located inside the main (southwest) entrance to the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center at 211 East DeSmet Avenue.
Fifteen-minute visitor parking for the Performing Arts Center is available near the entrance at DeSmet and Pearl.
A $3 operations fee added to the price of each ticket will help us provide scholarship opportunities for Gonzaga Performing Arts students and make ongoing improvements that will enhance your enjoyment of performances at the Center.
For tickets purchased online, an additional fee will be added by our ticketing partner, TicketsWest.
For shows at the Magnuson Theatre, please visit the Theatre & Dance Department Box Office webpage.
For events elsewhere on the Gonzaga Campus, please see event listings for ticket information.
Important Ticket Policies
- When picking up tickets at the Box Office, please be prepared to present photo ID.
- All ticket sales are final. The Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center does not issue refunds for ticket purchases.
- In the very rare case of a canceled performance, we will offer replacement tickets or refunds.
- Please do not send credit card information via email or leave on voicemail.
- Tickets sold online for performances at the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center should be purchased only through links from gonzaga.edu web pages, Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center email, and web pages reached directly through the official Gonzaga University Ticket Center site: gonzaga.edu/ticketcenter. No other sites have been authorized by the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center or Gonzaga University to sell tickets. Ticket purchased through unauthorized sites may not be valid for admission.
For shows with more than one performance, you may exchange tickets through the Box Office for another performance of the same production when seating is available. There is no additional fee to exchange tickets. However, if seating is not available at the same price level as the ticket you wish to exchange, you will be responsible for the difference in price.
If you are unable to attend a performance for which you have purchased tickets, please contact the Box Office at 509-313-2787. We ask that you contact us at least 24 hours prior to the performance.