- March 26, 2017: The Huffington Post, "Democracy and the Liberal Arts: A Student's Perspective" by Michael Zimmerman
- October 25, 2016: Thurston Talk, "Saint Martin's Offers Matching Scholarship for Winners of Essay Contest" by Saint Martin's University
- August 17, 2016: The Huffington Post, "The Presidential Election, the Liberal Arts and an Engaged Citizenry" by Michael Zimmerman
- May 21, 2015: Thurston Talk, "Washington State Announced as 11th Partner State in AAC&U's LEAP State Initiative"
- May 19, 2015: The Huffington Post, "Washington State Joins National Effort to Enhance the Liberal Arts" by Michael Zimmerman
- March 19, 2015: The Huffington Post, "Using the Power of the Liberal Arts to Address the Problems of Our Time" by Michael Zimmerman
- January 13, 2015: YouTube, "Seattle Key of Excellence Highlights" posted by Phi Beta Kappa
- January 5, 2015: Spark: The Online Magazine of Humanities Washington, "WaCLA Essay Contest Explores Liberal Arts"
- December 8, 2014: The Huffington Post, "Promoting Meaningful Education: Phi Beta Kappa Honors the Washington Consortium for the Liberal Arts" by Michael Zimmerman
- July 1, 2014: The Huffington Post, "A student's perspective on the liberal arts" by Michael Zimmerman
- January 22, 2014: Marketplace.org, "Who says liberal arts majors can't make a good living?" by Sally Herships
- December 30, 2013: The Seattle Times, Seniors: Put the value of the liberal arts into words and win a scholarship by Katherine Long
- July 30, 2013: The Herald, Everett, WA Teaching the humanities bolsters ingenuity by Julie Ziegler, Alex Zimmerman and Michael Zimmerman
- July 15, 2013: The Huffington Post, Invest in the humanities now” by Michael Zimmerman
- June 19, 2013: The Huffington Post, “The liberal arts are alive and well in Washington state” by Michael Zimmerman