Student Web Printing
- Sign in and print your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, XPS, and PDF files.
General Student Software:
- Autodesk AutoCAD / Civil 3D - Registration required.
- Microsoft Academic Alliance - The School of Engineering and Applied Science has a Microsoft subscription that includes Microsoft platform, servers, and developer tools software. The software must be used for instructional and research purposes, it may not be used to run the infrastructure of the department. In addition, the department’s faculty and students may check-out or download the software to install on their personal computers. This benefit is limited to Engineering faculty and students. You need to login with your Gonzaga email address.
- VMware Academic Alliance -
- PuTTy - A free telnet/SSH client for connecting to Linux based servers.
- Python 3.4 - Python Programming Language
- Remote Applicaitons - Install Instructions PDF
- Mathcad - Student License $35
- ANSYS - Install Instructions Web
- Solidworks - The school's download code is: 92015QST
Fill out the form with the information requested, selecting the 2015-16 in the “Version” field and entering the code provided into the first box.
Be sure to make a backup copy of the software once downloaded.