Financing Your Future
There are many options when it comes to financing your doctoral degree, including federal financial aid, employer reimbursement programs, and scholarships.
- $1,030* per credit
- 60 credit program
If you plan to use financial aid to pay for your education, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year. To add Gonzaga as a recipient of your FAFSA information, use Gonzaga University’s school code: 003778.
- Graduate student financial aid is not based on income
- Eligible students can receive up to $20,500 per year
- Students must be admitted as a matriculated student in the doctoral program in order to receive federal financial aid
DPLS students have the opportunity to fund a portion of their degree through a Graduate Assistantship, which supports the department and faculty in a variety of projects, research and scholarship.
Graduate Assistantship positions are not guaranteed and positions are limited. If students wish to receive GA credits, they must apply each semester they are enrolled. Students can apply once they are formally admitted to the doctoral program.
Scholarships & Discounts
Gonzaga Alumni are eligible for the Alumni Graduate Education Scholarship, which is equal to 15% off tuition rates.
- Gonzaga’s Financial Aid Office maintains a database of scholarships for students to access, search and apply for awards.
- Bank of America employees are eligible to receive a 10% discount off their tuition. Proof of employment is required, contact Financial Aid Office for more information.
Employer Tuition Reimbursement Benefits
Many organizations offer tuition reimbursement programs. If your company offers these types of benefits, we recommend students check with their benefits department at their current employer for details.
You can work with the Student Accounts office to set up a payment plan for your tuition. For more information, you can reach the Student Accounts Office at (509) 313-6812 or at email@example.com.
*Tuition rates are subject to change
Contact Your Admissions Specialist
Brittany StoneGraduate Admissions Specialist
Call or Text (509) 313-6235