When to ApplyStudents may be admitted to the program prior to the start of any term. We do not specify specific deadlines for admission, however, we recommend that you complete your application at least six weeks prior to the start of the semester. You can apply for the fall, spring, or summer semesters.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a $50 non-refundable application fee. This is waived for GU undergraduates, alumni, and those who attend an information meeting with the Prospective Student Advisor.
Candidates must also submit the following:
Submit a response to the following prompt (approximately 400 words):
- As the faculty review your application, what else would you like us to know about you?
Two Confidential Recommendations
- Online recommendations should come from professors, supervisors, managers, etc. Recommendations from family members, friends, or other personal references are not accepted. A recommendation from an accounting professor is required when applying to the M.Acc or MS.Tax programs.
- You will need the names and contact information of your recommenders when completing the online application.
- Update your resume so that all information is accurate.
- Your resume must be submitted electronically with your online application.
- One copy of official transcript is required from all colleges and universities attended.
- On your application please list all colleges attended even if you took only one course.
- If you are a Gonzaga undergraduate student or alumnus, you do not need to request your transcript from Gonzaga but need to request an official transcript from any other colleges or universities attended.
- Transcripts available via eScript-Safe, Parchment, or Clearing House can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The mailing address for official transcripts is also included below.
No entrance exam is required for applicants who earned their bachelor's degree in the United States. The GMAT is only required for M.Acc and MS.Tax applicants who earned their bachelor's degree outside of the United States.
International students must submit additional application documents. For more information, please visit the International Students page.
Military-Connected Students and Veterans
Currently, all active duty military member must have permission/approval from an Education Services Officer (ESO), Military Counselor, or the Military Service prior to applying.
For more information on how to begin your graduate school application process, please visit the How to Get Started page.
AD Box 102
502 E. Boone Ave
Spokane, WA 99258-0102