Gonzaga students can complete both their undergraduate and graduate degrees in as little as five years.
Eligible students can take master's level courses from our Communication and Leadership Studies program in their final year of undergraduate study.
This streamlined pathway is approved for the following undergraduate majors and minors and enhances skills for students in any major. Students from all majors are welcome to apply:
- Communication Studies
- International Studies
- Minor in Leadership Studies (CLP)
- Theatre Arts
- *Other majors as approved by the Dean of School of Leadership Studies
- Save Money - 6 graduate credits earned while an undergraduate are billed at undergraduate tuition cost (over $6,000 in potential savings).
- Save Time - Earn your master's degree in just one additional year.
- Flexibility - Our courses are offered fully online, with on-campus and study abroad opportunities.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Be enrolled as a Gonzaga undergraduate
- Start the application process in your junior year, or early in your senior year
Program information subject to change.
Contact your Academic Advisor or an Admissions Specialist for more information.
Call or Text: (509) 313-6240 or (866) 380-5323