Gonzaga accounting majors have the opportunity to begin their Master of Accountancy (M.Acc) degree while still an undergraduate student.
- 9 graduate credits earned while an undergraduate are billed at undergraduate tuition rates (over $9,000 in potential savings).
- Graduate credits earned while an undergraduate do not count towards the undergraduate degree requirements.
- By taking graduate coursework as a senior, students have fewer classes to take as a master's student.
- Students can allocate more time to preparing and sitting for various sections of the CPA.
Why Gonzaga Graduate Accounting
- Gonzaga M.Acc graduates are consistently employed at a rate of 100% within 3 months of graduation.
- Gonzaga has the #1 CPA pass rate on the west coast and the 10th best first-time CPA pass rate in the nation (large programs).
- Major in Accounting with a minimum 3.20 GPA and no grade lower than a C+ in upper-division accounting courses.
- Apply during junior year after completing two upper-division accounting courses, including Intermediate Accounting I (ACCT 360).
- Begin the Accelerated M.Acc program as a senior.