Visitors and Gonzaga Alumni
Visitors are welcome! Foley Library staff are happy to assist visitors with their research activities subject to available resources. The building is open to the public from 8am - 5 pm Monday through Friday, for up to date weekly hours please reference our Hours Page.Visitors to Foley Library are not required to show proof of vaccination except at certain pre-specified events or activities.
- Library materials may be used inside the building during established visitor hours. A Community Borrower’s Card may be purchased for $35 a year in order to check out books.
- There are four visitor computer stations. Computer use is limited to one hour per day per visitor. The availability of computing resources is not guaranteed and hours of operation may vary.
- Visitors do not have access to study rooms, computer labs, the testing center, conference rooms, and staff areas. We are open to the general public for limited hours, during other open hours access to the building and the atrium is restricted to those with a valid ZagCard. Visitors may be asked to leave. All visitors and alumni must comply with the Foley Library Building Use Policy.
Checking our MaterialsBorrowing Policy
If you have a question that does not seem to be covered in these statements, please contact a librarian or Library Dean, Dr. Paul Bracke.
Visitors and alumni are welcome in Foley Library during limited hours during the regular school year (fall and spring semesters). Hours may be reduced during summer semester, academic breaks, and on University holidays.
Visitor Building Access Hours
There are four library computers which are reserved for use by Gonzaga alumni and other visitors to campus. Any use of Foley Center Library computers must be in compliance with the Foley Library Computer Use Policy
Visitor Computer HoursThe computers are available the following hours during the semester, hours may be reduced during holidays and breaks:
Monday-Friday 8 am - 4:45 pm
Saturday and Sunday 1 pm - 4:45 pm
- Visitors must sign in at the Information Desk and get a PIN from the Information Desk staff.
- Use of the public access computers is limited to one hour per day.