Treks & Networking Opportunities
Treks are career development and networking programs that create opportunities for students and alumni to connect with alumni and employers in key metropolitan areas across the country. As part of treks, students and alumni interact with partner organizations and alumni professionals during corporate excursions, career fairs and networking socials.
Gonzaga Alumni Mentor Program (GAMP)
The Gonzaga Alumni Mentor Program is a network of Gonzaga University students and alumni, as well as parents and friends of The University. Students and alumni mentees are matched with mentors who share similar career fields, geographic locations or other interests. The program’s primary goal is to establish a relationship between the mentee and mentor that facilitates better career decision-making and the development of a network that can result in increased job opportunities.
GU Job Database
We are happy to introduce Handshake (link below), a modern career development platform, available to all students and alumni of the Gonzaga University.
With Handshake, your job search will be powered by Career & Professional Development’s advanced online tools available on your mobile device, such as:
- Relevant feed of job and internship opportunities
- News feed containing the latest information from Career & Professional Development and your favorite employers you follow
- Resources specifically matching your interests
- Appointment scheduling with Career & Professional Development staff
- Up-to-date information on Career Fairs, Employer Information Sessions and Career Services