Student Research Opportunities
Here you will find a collection of research opportunities to explore. Students are encouraged to seek out additional opportunities in addition to those provided here. Also, students should speak with their advisor for help before applying to any program.
National Research Opportunities
- The American Physiological Society: Undergraduate Summer Research Fellowship (UGSRF)
- National Institutes of Health: Summer Internship Program (SIP)
- National Institutes of Health: College Summer Opportunities to Advance Research (C-SOAR)
- National Science Foundation: Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU)
Regional Research Opportunities
- Washington State University Summer Research
- University of Oregon Summer Research
- UW Medicine Seattle Research Opportunity
Human Physiology Club Research Presentation
Every fall, Dr. Crosswhite speaks to the members of the Human Physiology Club on the logistics of applying for summer research programs. His most recent presentation is available below.