DNAP Administrative Assistant
Sacred Heart Medical Center
Gonzaga Online Admissions
Call or Text: (866) 380-5323
Personal interviews with members of the admissions committee are by invitation only and happen in October.
- Official transcripts (all colleges and universities attended)
- Three reference letters
- Professional resume/vitae
- Written statement
- Evidence of CCRN
- Application fee
- Current RN license
- Application fee: $50
- Enrollment fee: $1000 payable along with the student’s letter of acceptance of an offered position. This money serves as a good faith intent to enroll, and will be credited to the first semester’s tuition. If the student does not enroll, he/she forfeits the enrollment fee.
- Students bear the cost of the mandatory drug screen upon enrollment; current cost is $75.
- Associate membership in the AANA is a one-time fee of $200 upon enrollment.
- $500 program fee per semester to aid in clinical housing.
- $250/year for electronic record keeping for certification requirement.
- The current cost of the national certifying exam is $725 and must be submitted with the student’s application 6 weeks prior to graduation.
The Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA) has set the following minimum requirements for eligibility for the certification exam:
- Clinical cases: 650
A full list of case requirements is available on the COA webpage: https://www.coacrna.org/Pages/default.aspx