Attend an Information Meeting
Thank you for your interest in Gonzaga's MBA and MAcc programs. Please fill out the form below to RSVP for an information meeting held in Gonzaga's Jepson Center.
Master of Accountancy (MAcc) for non GU Students | Tuesday, March 17 | 5:30 - 6:30 pm | Jepson 211
MAcc 3/2 Program for GU Students | Friday, February 27 | Noon - 1 pm | Jepson 108
MBA | Tuesday, February 17 - OR - Wednesday, February 25 | 5:30 - 6:30 pm
MBA/JD and MAcc/JD | Friday, February 20 | Noon - 1 pm | Law School Room 303
If you have any questions, please contact Jon Billings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-313-7047.
Information Meeting Agendas:
- Program: Learn about Gonzaga's curriculum, program structure, tuition and financial aid, and much more.
- Professional Development: Hear about the unique career management resources Gonzaga is able to offer both its current students and alumni.
- Faculty and Mission: Meet School of Business faculty, and learn how Gonzaga's unique identity as a Jesuit Institution sets it apart from other universities.
- Student Perspectives: Listen to current students and alumni talk about their experiences as graduate students and how Gonzaga's programs have benefited them.
- Application: We will take attendees step by step through the application process.