Pre-requisite classes provide the necessary foundations for students to be successful in their graduate level coursework. Students who have recently completed a business degree will have the majority of their prerequisites fulfilled. Additionally, students with extensive work experience in prerequisite subjects may be able to get some courses waived.
Pre-requisites do NOT need to be completed in order to gain admission to the program.
Each student works with his or her advisor to assess pre-requisites and determine the most time and cost effective way to fulfill any incomplete pre-requisites. Gonzaga offers a series of combination courses and CLEP proficiency exams to expedite this process. For a full description of the pre-requisite policy, please visit our Online Course Catalogue.
For an individual pre-requisite evaluation, please contact Kristen Paul, Prospective Student Advisor, at email@example.com.
- Economic Analysis (covers Micro and Macro Economics)
- Accounting Analysis (covers Financial and Managerial Accounting)
- Principles of Finance (Students need to take 3-credit course)
- Statistics (1 credit business stats course offered)
- Business Law (Students may elect to CLEP this course)
- Management Information Systems (Students may elect to CLEP this course)
- Principles of Marketing (Students may elect to CLEP this course)
- Principles of Management (Students may elect to CLEP this course)
- Operations Management (Students may elect to CLEP this course)
Additional Pre-Requisite Courses for MAcc program:
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Cost Accounting
- Federal Taxation