Pre-requisite classes provide the necessary foundation for students to be successful in their graduate level coursework. Students who have recently completed a business degree will have the majority of their prerequisites fulfilled. Additionally, students with extensive work experience in prerequisite subjects may be able to waive some courses.
Pre-requisites do NOT need to be completed in order to gain admission to the program.
Each student works with his or her advisor to assess pre-requisites and determine the most time and cost effective way to fulfill any incomplete pre-requisites. Gonzaga offers a series of combination courses and CLEP proficiency exams to expedite this process.
For an individual pre-requisite evaluation, please contact Kristen Paul, Prospective Student Advisor, at email@example.com.
- Accounting Analysis (covers Financial and Managerial Accounting, 1 and 3 credit courses available)
- Principles of Finance (1, 2, and 3 credit courses available)
- Statistics (1 credit course available)
- Business Law*
- Management Information Systems*
- Principles of Marketing*
- Principles of Management*
- Operations Management*
*These courses must have been taken within the last seven years with a C or better, or can be fulfilled with relevant work experience. If students do not have these courses fulfilled, they can be fulfilled by taking a CLEP exam. Click here for more information on CLEP exams.
Additional Pre-Requisite Courses for MAcc program:
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Cost Accounting
- Federal Taxation