How Social Media has Changed
the Face of Business
Interactive panel discussion followed by networking
Wednesday, April 3rd · 6-8 pm
Gonzaga's Jepson Center Wolff Auditorium
A radical shift in our culture has taken place as a result of the explosive growth of social media. This goes far beyond how we network personally. As consumers’ practices change, businesses must adapt their methods of communication. Explore the challenges and opportunities faced by businesses using social media with a panel of local experts.
Panel of local experts:
- Dave Sposito · Radio broadcasting personality from the Dave-Ken-Molly Show, 92.9 ZZU
- Jen York · Social Media Correspondent & Producer, KREM
- Mike Ellis · Social Media Contractor and Marketing Consultant
- Doyle Wheeler · New Media Entrepreneur, Kinetek Media
- Josh Wade · Owner of Nectar Tasting Room and Nectar Media
- Dawn Shrum · Corporate Online Marketing and Public Relations Analyst, Itron Inc.
- Paul Warner · Social Media and Communications, Northern Quest Resort & Casino
For more information, contact Adriane Leithauser at email@example.com