We offer a humanistic, Jesuit approach to nursing across three degrees — a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), a Master of Science in nursing (MSN), and a doctoral degree in nursing practice (DNP) — and a whole host of programs.
Which Program is Right for Me?
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
If you're seeking licensure as a registered nurse.
- Online Registered Nurse to Master of Science in Nursing (RN to MSN)
If you have a current RN license and are seeking a baccalaureate degree.
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
If you're an RN with a baccalaureate degree.
- Online Second Master's Degree (formerly Post-Master's Certificate)
If you have a master's degree in nursing and a current RN license, and you're seeking a secondary area of specialization.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - Post-Baccalaureate
If you're a baccalaureate-prepared registered nurse.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - Post-Masters
If you're a master's-prepared registered nurse.
While you’re crunching numbers and schedules, trying to choose a nursing program that will fit your life and goals, we’d love to share some of our best features with you:
- Experience. Our graduate-level nursing programs have been delivering distance education for more than 30 years. Our faculty is experienced in working with online students and teaching in online platforms.
- Practicing Faculty. Gonzaga nursing faculty walk the talk. All nurse practitioner faculty still actively work in healthcare and provide students access to current healthcare policy issues, evolving trends, and real-world challenges facing the industry.
- The Jesuit Ethos. You'll experience the subtle, yet intentional infusion of the Jesuit mission of men and women for others. This humanistic approach creates a community that encourages an exchange of knowledge with and among the faculty, the students, and the communities in which you live and work to impact change.
- Accreditation. Gonzaga is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).The baccalaureate, master and doctor of nursing practice degree programs at Gonzaga University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education ( http://www.ccneaccreditation.org/ )