You will gain hands on experience in a sport, athletic or recreation environment. You will also increase your understanding of the processes and systems used in a particular organization, ultimately helping you to decide which path you want to take in the sport industry. You will work closely with faculty to find the right internship for your interests.
Online Students: 1 Internship
On-campus Students: 2 Internships
Call or Text (509) 313-6240 or (866) 380-5323
Students have interned at the following organizations:
- Seattle Mariners
- Washington Redskins
- Cleveland Indians – Event Management
- Baltimore Orioles – Media/Communications
- Fiesta Bowl – Media/Marketing
- Cactus Bowl – Media/Marketing
- Mizuno Corporation
- Spokane Chiefs
- Spokane Empire
- Spokane Indians
- Tacoma Rainiers
- Tulsa Oilers
Colleges & Universities
- Texas A&M University
- University of Texas – San Antonio – Marketing
- Gonzaga University Athletic Department
- Utah State University Athletic Department
- Oregon State University Athletic Department
- Whitworth University Athletic Department
- Concordia University Athletic Department
- University of California – Revenue, Sales, Marketing
- North Idaho College Athletic Dept.
- Santa Rosa Community College Athletic Dept.
- Harvard University – Recreation Dept.
Regional Sport & Athletic Organizations
- Spokane Bloomsday
- Spokane Hoopfest
- Canadian Winter Games Development Office
- Washington Interscholastic Activities Association
- Jacksonville, Fl – Recreation Dept.
- Spokane City Parks and Recreation Dept.
- Spokane YMCA and YWCA
- Mt. Spokane Ski and Snow Resort
- Marine Corps Semper Fit Program