Words and photos have power. They move us to connect, to discuss, to ponder, to give. This is where Gonzaga readers respond.
Support the Legacy of Carl Maxey
Aptly titled “Unforgettable,” this piece by Reinaldo Gil Zambrano depicts the life and enduring legacy of Maxey, whose passion for social justice continues to inspire students.
- Support the Carl Maxey Social Justice Scholarship for students at Gonzaga School of Law: Click here.
Mental Health Support for Zags
There are many ways to bolster Gonzaga's care of students needing mental health services:
- Volunteer your expertise — The offices of Health Promotion and Alumni Relations are discussing future programming and partnerships to supplement on-campus student resources. They invite Gonzaga alumni and friends with expertise in mental health and emotional well-being to connect via email: email@example.com.
- Learn how to support your student – Check out the resources from the Office of Parent & Family Relations.
Showcase of Artwork
Thank you, artists!
We received more than 50 submissions of art after publishing a coloring page of St. Ignatius in the fall 2021 issue of Gonzaga Magazine, and they're all shown here. Thanks for participating!
- Still want to color a page? Download it here.
Gonzaga Magazine readers sent in questions to the fall 2021 story, "Hot Topic," on climate change. Climate Center faculty and staff members join the conversation.
- See the questions and answers here.
Support Gonzaga Education
- Give immediate support for students through the Fund for Gonzaga
- Support the University's commitment to STEM through the Bollier Center
- Celebrate 100 years of Jesuit business education by supporting the School of Business Administration Excellence Fund
- Collaborate with Zag Nation in the Zag Nation Classroom
- Support excellence in the College of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering and Applied Science
|Give anytime at gonzaga.edu/giveonline|