Words and photos have power. They move us to connect, to discuss, to ponder, to give. This is where Gonzaga readers respond.
Support Gonzaga Education
- Give immediate support for students through the Fund for Gonzaga
- Support the University's commitment to STEM through the Bollier Center
- Celebrate 100 years of Jesuit business education by supporting the School of Business Administration Excellence Fund
- Collaborate with Zag Nation in the Zag Nation Classroom
- Support excellence in the College of Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering and Applied Science
|Give anytime at gonzaga.edu/giveonline|
Haven of Hope
The Gonzaga Family Haven
A collaboration among Gonzaga University, Gonzaga Prep, St. Aloysius Parish and Catholic Charities of Eastern Washington, this new housing development offers more than just homes. Be part of this incredible effort to provide wrap-around family support services to those moving out of homelessness.
- Learn about Opportunity Northeast, Gonzaga's place-based initiative serving Northeast Spokane: Click here.
- Provide financial support to Opportunity Northeast, connecting more students to experiential learning in the community: Donate here.
- Explore more about the work of Catholic Charities at the Haven: Learn here.
Mental Health Support for Zags
There are many ways to bolster Gonzaga's care of students needing mental health services:
- Volunteer your expertise — The offices of Health Promotion and Alumni Relations are discussing future programming and partnerships to supplement on-campus student resources. They invite Gonzaga alumni and friends with expertise in mental health and emotional well-being to connect via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn how to support your student – Check out the resources from the Office of Parent & Family Relations.