Do you like to read books in a digital format?
Foley Library provides access to over 68,000 eBook titles!
How to find eBooks available through Foley LibraryEbooks can be located by searching Primo. Once you search for your title or topic, select Availability: Full Text Online and Type: Books from the selection of limiters on the left.
Detailed instructions for how to locate eBooks in Primo
For direct browsing of eBook databases check out this list of eBook Databases available through Foley.
Good to know:
- We get ebooks from several publishers and vendors, and access varies.
- The same titles available through the eBooks databases are also searchable through Primo.
- You may be required to create an account and/or install Adobe Reader or Adobe Digital Editions to access eBooks.
- There may be a limited page views for you to preview a book before you request access to the full book.
- Some titles are licensed for a limited number of users, so just like a regular book at the library you may have to place a hold to access it when another user has returned it.