Do you like to read books in a digital format?
Foley Library provides access to over 68,000 eBook titles!
How to find eBooks available through Foley Library
NEW: Search Primo eBooks!
Or for direct browsing of eBook databases check out this list of eBook Databases available through Foley.
Good to know:
- We get ebooks from several publishers and vendors, and access varies.
- The same titles available through the eBooks databases are also searchable through Primo.
- You may be required to create an account and/or install Adobe Reader or Adobe Digital Editions to access eBooks.
- There may be a limited page views for you to preview a book before you request access to the full book.
- Some titles are licensed for a limited number of users, so just like a regular book at the library you may have to place a hold to access it when another user has returned it.