The Gonzaga Center for Climate, Society, and the Environment provides resources and opportunities to meet the unprecedented challenges facing humanity and the wider natural environment in the 21st Century.
- Join our email list so you are notified of opportunities and events sponsored by the Climate Center.
- Support our work with a donation. Help us achieve our mission to support communities in the Inland Northwest understand and respond to the climate crisis.
- Register to attend one of our free climate lecture series events.
- Watch past events and subscribe to our Gonzaga Climate Center YouTube channel.
- Learn how to reduce your family's impact using the free tool Sustainable Spokane (www.SustainableSpokane.org)
- We regularly hire Gonzaga students to help achieve our mission. Subscribe to our email list to be notified of future opportunities.
- Attend the annual Cataldo Project sustainability and climate across the curriculum program, hosted in the spring term of each year.
- In partnership with OSPI ClimeTime program, Gonzaga's Climate Center's Climate Literacy Project regularly hosts workshops for K-12 educators interested in exploring how to incorporate climate literacy into their classrooms. Washington State educators may be eligible for a monetary stipend, STEM professional development clock hours, and more. See our current list of workshops.
- Do you teach grades 3-5? Are you interested in having Gonzaga's undergraduate Climate Literacy Fellows come to your class and offer an engaging, hands-on climate science lesson to your students? Learn more and fill out the interest form here.