Prospective Students - Organizational Leadership
Upcoming 2013 Campus Information Sessions
On Wednesday, March 20, 2013, there will be a special SIT (scholars-in-training) with ORGL campus visit program. During this time, prospective students will be able to observe a class in session, meet with faculty and current students, tour the campus, and tour Spokane if new to the area. A special agenda has been created for the afternoon and evening and you will have the choice to attend all or just part of the program. This is a great way to learn about Gonzaga whether you intend to study on campus or online. Click here for more details and to register for this special visit to Gonzaga.
To Obtain Additional Information:
- Schedule a visit to campus - contact our enrollment specialist to create a time that is convenient for you.
- Learn more about being a campus-based student* - contact Connie Caddis, Enrollment Specialist, at 509-313-3684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To submit an electronic request for additional information on this program, CLICK HERE.
* Campus-based students live in the Spokane area and can take all graduate courses on campus or a combination of campus and online classes.
Learn what is needed to apply -
- Campus-based: Apply now to the Organizational Leadership Program
- Online: Learn more about the Organizational Leadership Program
- Combination Campus and Online: Apply now to Organizational Leadership Program
Tuition and Fees information - please select the "Student Accounts" link on the right.
Loans and financial assistance information - please select the "Financial Aid" link on the right.
Current Graduate Catalog - click here for PDF
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-2616
Phone: (509) 313-3569