The Italian Renaissance sparked an intense study of classical roots and unleashed a zeal for contemporary ideals. The pursuit of human dignity required a deep commitment to a moral and effective life, an understanding of civic needs, awareness of the political landscape, creating unique collaborations, patronage of the arts, and a desire for innovation. We believe the Renaissance is a valuable and appropriate touchstone for leaders striving to improve performance by embracing study, discovery, and personal renewal.
- CEO Institutes focus intently on a particular topic. Best practices are explored among colleagues sharing the unique perspective of the CEO or President. May and November
- CEO-Plus Events feature opportunities for the CEO or President and members of his or her executive team to learn together. February
- The HR Roundtable gives the top-level human resources executive an opportunity to review and analyze current issues and learn from other organizations. Quarterly
- Annual Social provides opportunity for shared relaxed time in which to build relationships. Spouses included. Summer
- Special access to quality university events and guest speakers - the campus is a dynamic and energizing place. We invite you to come and be a part of it.
Emerging Leaders Program
Assisting your succession plan efforts by honing in on key skills and fostering personal confidence for the people you are grooming for future leadership.
Executive Coaching and Mentoring
Tap into the broad expertise of seasonal leaders who are in tune with economic and political landscape of our community and welcome your invitation to help with a challenge.
Share experiences with small groups; become absorbed in the rich history of Florence, Italy, or explore business opportunities in China or Japan or wherever you would like to go.