Every Wednesday on campus, students would line up for what has become a lunchtime favorite: COG Salmon. Bring a little bit of Gonzaga home with this healthy, tasty recipe from ZagDining!
Spanish Salmon Recipe
- 4 oz. Olive Oil
- 4 oz. Orange Juice
- 3 tsp. Sherry Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Paprika (Spanish Paprika preferred)
- 3 tsp. Toasted Cumin Seed
- 3 tsp. Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 oz. Chopped Mint
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1.5 lbs. Salmon Fillets
- Combine oil, orange juice, vinegar, paprika, cumin, sesame, garlic, mint, red pepper and salt for marinade. Mix until well-blended.
- Pour marinade over fish. Refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- Drain and discard excess marinade.
- Grill fish over medium-high heat to minimum internal temperature of 145 degrees F.