The Senior Fund is led by the Student Philanthropy Committee, chaired by seniors and is the first step in the transition from student to dedicated alumni. This is an invitation for the Class of 2016 to become part of the legacy and tradition that has made a Gonzaga experience possible.
What is the Senior Class Legacy?
- Scholarships funded by seniors to benefit current undergraduate students and other areas of need
- Will help to fund campus wide activities such as concerts, speakers, and special events for all students to enjoy
- A opportunity for graduating seniors to leave their mark on Gonzaga University
- Every gift, no matter the amount, supports Gonzaga University students directly
- Show your pride Class of 2014
- Students need your support! Only 70 percent of the total cost to educate you is covered by tuition. The other 30 percent is made up from the support of alumni, friends, and federal grants
- By giving back, you are actually helping to increase the value of your degree
- It's your turn to make GU possible and carry on our tradition