News & Events
The students and events of the Comprehensive Leadership Program (CLP) are continually making the news. Scan the headlines below and click the link to read more about our undergraduate leadership studies program.
Show me the honey!
CLP Students partner with Zambian Honey Farmers to provide a sustainable market for fair trade organic honey with Zambia Gold. For sale now in Crosby Center, $10 per jar. All proceeds from the sale of this honey will support the establishment of micro-finance development programs in Zambia.
- CLP Seniors Max Archer, Reilly Dooris, Christine Ngan and Helen Reinecke take 2nd place in the International Leadership Association conference Student Case Study Competition in San Diego from October 29th to November 2nd.
- 44 students selected for the CLP Class of 2018!
- CLP Seniors Constanza Poncedeleon, Nick Mamolo and Joe Decker win 1st Place in the Student Case Study Competition at the International Leadership Association Conference in Montreal, Canada (November 2nd, 2013).
- 43 Freshman selected for the CLP Class of 2017!
- Successful CLP Seminar held on November 16th with 83 students in attendance.
- CLP's Spring retreat, attended by 132 students, was held at Bozarth Mansion on Feb 1st and 2nd. Guest speakers included Aaron Ausland, President of Krista Foundation, and State Representative Kevin Parker.
- Three CLP students (Aaron Danowski, Hayley Madeiros and Carson Schneider) along with a Gonzaga-in-Zambezi student (Allison Chra) were among the 7 undergraduates chosen to serve on the Opus Prize selection team.
- CLP Senior, Katie Dorner, selected to join the Krista Foundation as a 2013 colleague
- CLP Students Create "Hope for Zambezi", May 3, 2013
- Comprehensive Leadership Program selects new Freshmen cohort, January 28, 2013