Date & Time
Tuesday, Feb 13, 2024 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Cataldo Globe Room
Event Type & Tags
About This Event
Artificial intelligence offers exciting opportunities and consequential challenges for our future as we educate for and cultivate "lives of leadership and service for the common good" together. Join the College of Arts and Sciences on February 13 for Core of the College: Artificial Intelligence and the Common Good! This panel features five faculty and staff colleagues who will discuss the current socio-political and technological conversations about artificial intelligence.
The conversation and questions will engage with “knowledge, wisdom, and questions informed by classical and contemporary perspectives” in order to model and promote “reflective and critical thought, lifelong learning, spiritual growth, ethical discernment, creativity, and innovation" around contemporary issues.
- Dr. Chase Bollig, Associate Professor of English
- Father Tim Clancy, S.J., Associate Professor of Philosophy
- Dr. Cassy Dame-Griff, Instructional Design and Delivery
- Dr. Joseph Flores, Lecturer of Communication Studies
- Dr. Bi Zhao, Assistant Professor of Political Science