Your gift, your way.

Select the one that best fits you from the options below, or contact us if we can help you in any way. 

Credit or debit

Give securely online or call (800) 463-6925 to use your Visa, Mastercard or Discover card


Mail your check made out to Gonzaga University with a note telling us what you’d like your gift to support:

Gonzaga University
Development Office
502 E Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0098 

Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)

Please download this transfer form PDF and return the completed form with a voided check or voided savings deposit slip for bank verification to the address above.

Tax-Free IRA Rollover (Qualified Charitable Distribution)

If you are 70½ years old or older, you can transfer up to $100,000 from your IRA directly to a qualified charity such as Gonzaga University tax-free! For complete details and instructions download this document or contact the Office of Planned Giving at (800) 388-0881 or

Stocks or securities

If your securities are with a bank or broker, you can transfer your shares by Depository Trust Company (DTC) wire. You can notify Gonzaga University of your intended gift by completing this stocks and securities transfer form. Call (800) 463-6925 if you have questions or are unable to complete the form.


Questions About Giving?