Library Services for Distant and Online Students
Information for distant students:
Brochure: Library Services for Distant & Online Students (PDF)
View the Library Basics tutorials
- Distance Library Services FAQ
- How do I find and get library books?
- What is ILLiad?
- How do I access RefWorks from off campus? (Word Document)
- Tips for distance/online students
- Information for Canadian students
- Who can I contact for assistance?
- Toll-free reference line: 1-800-498-5941
- Ask-A-Librarian (IM, CHAT HELP, etc.)
- Foley Library Wiki (all about Foley Library)
Distance Library Services Staff
- Theresa Kappus, Distance Librarian / Mon-Friday / 800-498-5941 x3820 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anji Mertens, Interlibrary Loan Specialist /Mon - Fri 10:00am - 5:30 pm / 800-498-5941 x6534 / email@example.com
- Judy Noll, Interlibrary Loan Assistant/ Mon - Fri / 800-498-5941 x 3878/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoe Mayhook, Periodicals Assistant / Mon-Fri 9am-5pm / 800-498-5941 x3813 email@example.com