Ensuring access to an affordable and exemplary Jesuit education
For more than 135 years, students have been able to attend Gonzaga University because of the generosity of others. It started with the Jesuits long ago, believing that students deserved to receive a well-rounded, Catholic education, and has continued for generations because of the generosity of people just like you.
• Attract and retain outstanding and talented students who aspire to transform the world
• Increase accessibility to first-generation students and those from a diverse background
• Drive student debt down through increased scholarship opportunities
• Help students who rely on these funds to achieve their goal of a Gonzaga degree
• Help make Gonzaga less tuition-dependent