Peace Corps Master's International Checklist
PCMI Application Checklist
Following is a list of materials required from all Gonzaga University PCMI applicants. Please mark off the items as you turn them in.
- Must be a USA citizen (requirement for joining the Peace Corps)
- Completed Gonzaga University PCMI application
- $50.00 application fee
- Two confidential letters of recommendation sent directly from the recommending persons to the Director of the PCMI program using the official confidential recommendation form
- A written statement of purpose (in English) 750-1000 words addressing these three questions;
- What effect have experiences with people from other cultures had on your life, education and career choices?
- a) In your opinion, what are some difficulties in learning a second language?
b) What are some advantages of learning a second language?
- Why do you want to volunteer with the Peace Corps?
a) What are your personal, educational and career goals once you complete the PCMI program and your Peace Corps service?
b) How will the Gonzaga University PCMI degree help you to achieve those goals?
- Two official transcripts from each college or university attended.
*GRE/GMAT tests are not required for admission to the PCMI program
MA/TESL and PCMI Program
Toll Free: (800) 986-9585
Phone: (509) 313-5593