|简体中文||Español||Tiếng Việt||Bahasa Indonesia|
Since 1978, the Gonzaga University ESL Program has been successfully helping students from all over the world achieve their English language goals. More than 3000 students from over 70 nations have made up the ELC student population over the past 36 years. Our graduates can be found worldwide in such fields as business, engineering, teaching, health care, computer science, government, and more.
MissionThe mission and goals of the English Language Center are:
- To provide intensive English as a Second Language teaching that will help students meet academic, professional, and personal goals.
- To encourage students to learn about American language and culture.
- To help students to meet the English ability requirements of the Gonzaga University graduate and undergraduate programs.
Why Gonzaga ESL?
- Outstanding reputation as one of the finest ESL programs in the United States
- Fully accredited by CEA
- Located in beautiful Spokane, Washington. A safe, friendly city in Eastern Washington
- Fun Activities Program
- Well-qualified and highly experienced ESL instructors
- Provisional admission to Gonzaga University. Completion of the Gonzaga ESL program with faculty recommendation satisfies the English language proficiency requirement for admission to Gonzaga and other higher education institutes.
- Gonzaga English Mentors GEM
- Intensive course study which includes: listening, conversation, speaking, writing, English composition, grammar, reading and much more….
- Friendly staff, students and faculty to help you with your new life in America!
- Students receive a complete introduction to U.S. life, including workshops in safety and cultural adjustment.
More Reasons to Choose Gonzaga....
Gonzaga ESL students receive a warm welcome to the US! Airport pickup service is available for only $10.00, and we provide a complete orientation program when you arrive. We understand that coming to a new country with a different culture can be a little stressful. That is why we do our best to help you transition into your new environment. We assist with things such as:
- Airport Pickup
- Moving into your dormitory
- Opening a bank account
- Obtaining a campus mailbox
- Getting your Gonzaga University ID card
- Giving you a tour of downtown
- Going shopping for food and clothes
- Navigating the bus system
- Recommending good restaurants and fun activities!
International Students & Scholar Services
Spokane, WA 99258-0041
Toll Free: (800) 986-9585
Phone: (509) 313-6454
Fax: (509) 313-6125