School of Education announces 2020 Wardian Award Recipients
It is with great pleasure that the School of Education announces the 2019-2020 student recipients of the Jeanne Foster-Wardian Leadership in Education Award.
This award was established in honor of Jeanne Foster-Wardian, who served as Dean of the School of Education from 1974-1989. She lived her personal and professional life supporting and encouraging the potential for leadership that she believed was in everyone.
The Jeanne Foster-Wardian Leadership in Education Award is bestowed each year to students who demonstrate evidence of excellent scholastic achievement, disciplinary competence, commitment to education through service, and integrity of character.
Congratulations to these outstanding students!
- Jenna White (School Psychology)
- Sydney Lowe (Special Education)
- Arianne Delos Reyes (School Counseling)
- Angel Knoles (Clinical Mental Health)
- Natalie Clayton (Marriage & Family)
- Madeline Marshall (Sport Management)
- Mikaela Perry (Kinesiology & Physical Education)
- Courtney Fairhart (MASAA)
- Delainey Boyes (Secondary Certification)
- Josh Kranick (MIT)
- Analee Scott (MA/TESL)
Because we could not be together for the normal ceremony due to the Coronavirus, our faculty members recorded videos to present the awards to our students. Watch the full video below: