Safe Fall Activities
The fall is looking a little different this year due to COVID-19, however, the fun doesn’t have to stop. If you find yourself in a slump and not sure what to do, here are a few ways to enjoy the seasons changing with your friends in a fun, safe way.
- Gonzaga is putting on safe events for students! Check your Zagmail for weekly event emails from WhatsUp,GU?!
- Coffeehouse every Wednesday from 8:00-9:00pm in Hemm Den
- SpikeNites each weekend for trivia, karaoke and more
- Green Bluff is a great way to get outside, pick some fruit or take cute pictures of your friends at the pumpkin patch
- Check out the GU Outdoors website for upcoming hikes, trips and excursions
- Carve pumpkins with your friends – share your best “Go Zags” pumpkin with @gonzagau social media channels to win some cool Zag swag!
- Hit the hiking trails around Spokane before it gets too cold to take in the fresh air and scenery
- Bowl and Pitcher Loop Trail (22 min from campus)
- Beacon Hill Trail (20 min from campus)
- Dishman Hills (12 min from campus)
- Mount Spokane Trails (one hour from campus)
- Grab a pumpkin spice latte or hot apple cider and walk the Centennial Trail to look at the leaves changing color. Spokane is beautiful in the fall so take some Instagram worthy fall photos along the way
- Test some local Spokane coffee shops to find your faves!