Your Role in Student Projects
Throughout the academic year, Gonzaga students benefit from the generosity of others. But not every donation has to be a large one to make a big difference. Through crowdfunding and an initiative called “Project Zag$tarter,” student clubs, groups and programs can raise money for individual projects.
Currently, students are fundraising for:
- A GSBA grant to help peers afford things like interview attire, graduate school exam fees, conference expenses and more
- Resources for Gonzaga Outdoors to provide trips, gear and scholarships
- A scholarship in honor of a beloved leadership studies professor
- The 2019 senior class gift
- A scholarship in honor of a family who has served Gonzaga-in-Florence students in their pensione for more than three decades
- Resources for nursing students, including stethoscopes, lab coats, scrubs, scholarships and more
- Funding for student-proposed engineering senior design projects
- Technology updates in the School of Business Administration
- Men’s and women’s retreats
- An analysis system to improve player development for the Women’s Soccer team
- Solar panels to reduce the University’s carbon footprint
- Student scholarships to reduce costs for themselves and others
Each project has a fundraising goal to reach before May 4, 2019. Donations of any amount along with help encouraging others to give makes a real difference to these projects, which are truly important to current students.
Visit the Project Zag$tarter site to make your gift and learn about how students use these funds to have a positive impact here at Gonzaga and beyond.