Date & Time
Thursday, Jan 11, 2024 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Career & Professional Development
Erin Shields (email@example.com) or Vicki Hucke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Event Type & Tags
About This Event
Treks are innovative career development and networking programs that provide students with the opportunity to connect with alumni and leading employers in prominent metropolitan areas.
- Tour Boeing's aerospace facilities,
- Get insights into the tech world at Microsoft and Google,
- Explore the corporate strategies of E&J Gallo and Alaska Airlines,
- Delve into finance with Chinook Capital Advisors and Verus Investments,
- Learn about biotech innovations at Adaptive Biotech,
- Discover automotive advancements at PACCAR,
- and understand media dynamics with Inkhouse Media.
- Additionally, a special theater excursion (host to be determined) will add a unique cultural dimension to your experience.
All of these enriching activities are offered for $50 registration fee. We strive to make these experiences accessible to all students, so financial aid is available. Please reach out to Vicki at email@example.com for more information. To participate in this career-defining event, registration is essential. Secure your place now at https://bit.ly/gu-cpdevents.