Date & Time
Friday, Sep 25 - All Day
This event runs until September 27th
Anywhere you are!
About This Event
Zags, we invite you to register for the ZagLaw Alumni (Social) Distance 5K Race!
This special virtual 3.1-mile fundraising race — which can be completed however you'd like, including walking, biking, running, swimming, and even hiking — is a great opportunity for you to push yourself physically while also representing #ZagLaw Nation.
Participants can complete their 5K (or 3.1 miles) any time from September 25, 2020 to September 27, 2020. Registration is open from September 8 - 18.
Your registration will also allow you to support the next generation of ZagLaw alumni! We are happy to share that $20 of each virtual race registration will go to the ZagLaw Emergency Student Fund.
The ZagLaw Student Emergency Fund assists students by providing financial support when they need assistance with unexpected and unavoidable life emergencies that cause unforeseen expenses.
Registration InformationYour $25 race registration includes:
- A Zag Law themed face mask
- Shipping costs associated with mailing your mask
- A virtual race bib
- A $20 donation to the ZagLaw Emergency Student Fund
Prize BagsRegistered participants can win one of three #ZagLaw prize bags!
- Share a photo of your completed mileage
- Share a photo wearing Zag gear while going the distance
- Share a photo with your race bib
- Use #ZagLaw5K on Twitter or Instagram or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Each of the actions above will gain you one entry into our #ZagLaw Prize Bag raffle. If you complete all three actions, you'll receive three entries! Entries must be submitted by 9 a.m. on September 28th, 2020
- When can I complete my 5K? You have from September 25th until September 27th to complete your mileage.
- How can I complete my 5K? However you'd like! Walking, running, biking, swimming, skipping or even dancing!
- When will I receive my face mask? Face mask will be shipped by September 18, 2020.
- How can I get my virtual bib? A link to your virtual bib was included in your confirmation email.
- How can I be entered into the raffle to win a #ZagLaw Prize Bag? In three ways! 1) Share a photo of your completed mileage, (2) share a photo wearing Zag gear while going the distance, or (3) share a photo with your race bib. Photos should be emailed to email@example.com.