Blog Highlights | January 15-31, 2022
Gonzaga University requires all students and employees who have been vaccinated for COVID-19 to get a booster with 14 days of becoming eligible. More information is available in Health & Safety below.
Booster clinics are planned on campus this spring to ensure access by students and employees who qualify and have not yet received this important safeguard against the COVID-19 virus
- Feb. 23 - Booster clinic is scheduled in the Globe Room from 10AM-4PM for students and employees.
- Check back for times and clinics in March.
Updated Guidelines – Effective January 18, 2022
- Masks are required for all visitors, regardless of vaccination status, in all indoor settings, unless actively engaged in eating or drinking.
- Visitors to campus are not required to show proof of vaccination except at certain pre-specified events or activities, including Varsity Athletic events, Woldson Performing Arts Center events, and events where food and beverages are being served.
- Visitors to pre-specified events must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test 72 hours prior to the event. Instructions for compliance with this requirement will be sent to visitors by the event organizer. Please see our FAQ on Events Requiring Proof of Vaccination or a Negative Test from Visitors for more information.
- If other events, environments, or activities determine that proof of vaccination is advisable or required, information will be provided to visitors in advance.
- Visitors who have not been fully vaccinated must continue to wear masks and practice physical distancing, unless outdoors and separated from people not of their immediate household by at least six feet.
- Currently, there are no restrictions or requirements for capacity limitations or physical distancing for on-campus events. This guidance is subject to change depending on changes in circumstances and directives from State authorities.
The Office of the Vice-Provost for Student Affairs shares information with faculty & staff to help support their efforts to assist students in managing their mental health and wellbeing.
- Jan 14 – Resources for faculty & staff to help students in managing their mental health and wellbeing
- Updated protocols for indoor events were published January 19, covering the Jan-Feb timeframe, updating event and visitor guidance.
- Check back for updates after Feb. 28