Visiting campus is the best way to discover if Gonzaga is the right fit for you. We want your visit to Gonzaga to meet your calendar, interests, and needs, so we offer a variety of options. Take a look below, then contact our Visit Office at 1.800.322.2584, ext. 6531, email@example.com, or fill out our online visit form. Because our visit options vary based on the time of year, please check our Visit Calendar before scheduling your visit.
If you are a graduate student, connect with your program here to arrange a visit.
Offered Monday thru Friday year-round, including one residence hall
- 9:30 to 11 AM and 2:00 to 3:30 PM during the school year
- 9:30 to 11 AM only during the summer
Offered during the Fall and Spring
- 9:30 AM to 2 PM
Offered on select Saturdays during the school-year
- 11:30 AM Informational Session
- 12:00 to 1:30 PM Campus Tour
Offered Sunday to Thursday during the school year.
- Visiting students have the opportunity to stay overnight in a residence hall with a Gonzaga student host.
- Overnights available to high school seniors and juniors. Preference given to seniors during the spring.
Offered Monday thru Friday year-round
- Visit with an Admission Counselors to talk about your specific academic and extracurricular interests, as well as financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
- Available to high school seniors, juniors, and transfer students.
Offered Monday to Friday during the school-year
- Available to high school seniors and juniors. Reserved for seniors during the spring.
Offered Monday to Friday year-round. We can accommodate groups of up to 40 students.
If you can't attend a guided campus tour, do not worry. We also offer a self-guided virtual tour option. Go to www.gonzaga.edu/virtualtour to explore Gonzaga's campus.