$20,000 over four years
Awarded to Outstanding Graduates of Catholic High Schools
To apply, students must:
- Complete the Application for Admission to Gonzaga University by February 1
- Complete the Joseph M. Cataldo, S.J. Scholarship Application by February 1
- Submit the essays on the topics provided
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.75
- Complete one of the following:
- SAT score of at least 1310 (Math and Evidence-based Reading and Writing)
- ACT score of at least 28 (composite)
- Complete ten (10) Honors, AP, IB, or Cambridge Courses (or similar) during high school (evaluated based on transcript submitted with the application for admission)
Postmarked deadline for completed applications is February 1.
The Joseph M. Cataldo, S.J. Scholarship was established in memory of the pioneering Jesuit priest who founded Gonzaga University in 1887.
Gonzaga is a Catholic, Jesuit, liberal arts university dedicated to the education of the whole person. GU provides a nationally-commended education founded on classical principles, with a commitment to diversity.